Saturday, August 24, 2013

Our Wedding: A Story

Here are some photos that share a bit of the story of our wedding day. There are links to all of the wedding photos at the bottom of this post.

Dresses in the breeze.
Little sister who's not quite so little.
Flower girl and ring bearer.
Mom helping with my veil, which was made from a piece of hers.
Mother and daughter.
Jer and the guys.
Me and the girls.
Ty sneaking in on one of the photos.
Dad and me, making an entrance.
Dad and me.
Happy Jeremy.
Happy us.
Just married!
Happy family.
My sister Kirstyn did a wonderful job on my hair.
Happy. 
An Asbury reunion.
Got him good, and ate my cake like a lady.
"I Jeremy Michael Kozeluh will marry Rebekah Rae Witzer"- signed 6/25/2011
(I certainly didn't know about that.)
Little brother.
Dance party.
Dancing with Totoro.
Come Sail Away.
Portrait.
Portrait. 
Portrait.
Silhouette.
Bouquet.
Japanese floating lanterns.
Watching the lanterns.

To see all of the photos:

1 comment:

  1. Yay photos!!!!! I looked at them all and you looked so lovely and had such a beautiful happy day!!!!

    ReplyDelete